The studio of the program "Policy" discusses what is happening in the South-East of Ukraine. On both sides of the conflict - new casualties, including civilians. It is clear that military action was included in the hard phase. Experts in the Studio trying to understand what effect is the strengthening of military operations after the election of the President of Ukraine, to hope for people who are constantly under threat of his life, and what to do to bloodshed stopped as soon as possible.
Lien en russe - in Russian: http://www.1tv.ru/prj/tolstoy/vypusk/31858
- Sergey Shargunov, writer
- Alexander Kofman, head of the Secretariat of the coordinating Council of the public movement "South-East"
- Andrey Isaev, Chairman of the State Duma committee on labor, social policy and veterans' affairs (fraction "United Russia")
- Vladimir Zubanov, former adviser to president of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych
- Vladimir Skachko, political scientist, chief editor of the newspaper "Kievsky Telegraph" (Ukraine)
- Vladislav Shurygin, military expert, chief editor of the newspaper "Journalistic Truth"
- Sergei Markov, Chairman of the Inter-Commission Task Force for International Cooperation of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation
- Dmitry Orlov, Director General of Agency of political and economical communications
- Alexander Dugin, scientist, philosopher, leader of the International Eurasian movement
- Karen Shakhnazarov, drector, people's artist of Russia
- Vladimir Gromov ,Commissioner of staff of the Army of the South-East of the Lugansk People's Republic
- Egor Kvasnyuk, coordinator of the liberation movement (Odessa, Ukraine)
- Maxim Petrukhin, Deputy of the Supreme Council of Donetsk People's Republic
- Vladimir Alekseev, Deputy of the Kharkiv Regional Council, expert of OSCE and Council of Europe
PETER TOLSTOY: Good evening. On air the program "Policy". Today we are again discussing what is happening in South-East of Ukraine. This is not politics, this is war. New victims on both sides of the conflict. Today there have been reports that in Krasnyy Liman Ukrainian army soldiers shot wounded in hospital. Don't know how to continue, they will be confirmed or refuted, but, in general, one thing is clear that military action in south-eastern Ukraine is deeply in a severe phase.
P. TOLSTOY: Well, we now interrupt for a second this discussion. I have a question to you, Vladimir Alexandrovich. What do you think the Ukrainian authorities achieve, speaking of the separatists, the unity of the country and while on this subject, this anti-terrorist operation with the bombing of residential areas?